What ingredients are in your ice cream?
- We use milk, cream, eggs and cane sugar to make our ice creams. Depending on the flavor, other natural ingredients are added.
Where does your Dairy come from?
- We use fresh milk and cream from Guernsey Farms. We have selected Guernsey because they use pure cream, with no additives. Their dairy cows are also hormone free.
What does all natural mean?
- We pay attention to the ingredients in everything we serve. Where possible, we select ingredients that do not include unnecessary additives like preservatives, artificial colors, stabilizers and emulsifiers.
What ingredients are you sourcing locally and do you use other local vendors?
Dairy - Guernsey Farms Dairy, Northville, MI
IPA- HOMES Brewery, Ann Arbor, MI
Coffee - Mighty Good Coffee, Ann Arbor, MI
Other ingredients - Gordon's Food Service, Wyoming, MI
Produce - Frog Holler, Ann Arbor, MI
Donuts - Zingerman's Roadhouse, Ann Arbor, MI
Goat Cheese & Cream Cheese- Zingerman's Creamery, Ann Arbor, MI
Cider - Dexter Cider Mill, Dexter, MI
Teas - Arbor Teas, Ann Arbor, MI
Wine - Chateau Grand Traverse, Traverse City, MI
Honey - Great Lakes Raw Michigan Honey, Onsted, MI
Tequila - Tio’s Mexican Restaurant, Ann Arbor, MI
Pistachios - Detroit City Nut, Detroit, MI
Can you accommodate people with allergies?
- Our products contain peanuts, tree nuts, egg, wheat, soy and milk products. Please talk with our staff to determine your comfort level with regard to cross-contamination procedures.
Do you have any vegan ice creams?
- We have several sorbets and a non-dairy coconut flavors.
Is Blank Slate Creamery a franchise?
- No, Blank Slate Creamery currently has one location in Ann Arbor and is family owned.